Table of Contents
DJI unveiled the Osmo Action 3, its most powerful and versatile action camera to date, today. with a battery that allows customers to use the device in the most difficult conditions and native vertical shooting for a fresh perspective on creative expression DJI previously revealed the Avata drone, which has a 48MP CMOS sensor and a 155° field of view.
The camera’s built-in mounting mechanism firmly clips to handlebars, helmets, and other surfaces for the design, improving on the quick-release system first seen in Action 2 by adding notches for a locked-in, impact-resistant hold. The Osmo Action 3 comes with cutting-edge hardware and software.
Its 1/1.7-inch imaging system captures 4K/120 fps video with a 155° super-wide field of view and world-class EIS. Because of improved heat management, you can continue shooting at 4K/60fps until the battery dies. This eliminates the problem that many other action cameras have with overheating. For video, slow-motion, and timelapse editing, D-Cinelike Color Mode is available. Furthermore, without a housing, the Osmo Action 3 is waterproof to 16 metres.
The Osmo Action 3 was created to fit any athletic lifestyle. It has a 1770 mAh extreme battery that allows it to record for 160 minutes. It charges from 0% to 80% in 18 minutes and from 0% to 100% in 50 minutes, a first for action cameras. By default, the Osmo Action 3 Extreme Battery includes an Osmo Action 3.
The Osmo Action 3 was designed to accommodate any athletic lifestyle. It has a 1770 mAh extreme battery that can record for up to 160 minutes. It charges from 0% to 80% in 18 minutes and from 0% to 100% in 50 minutes, setting a new standard for action cameras. The Osmo Action 3 Extreme Battery comes with an Osmo Action 3.
RockSteady 3.0: removes all camera shake. 4K/120fps ensures a consistent and immersive first-person experience. This is ideal for bike riding and on-the-fly handheld filming.
HorizonSteady: allows film to remain horizontally level during strong bumps and 360° rotations, resulting in a beautiful horizon without the need for post-production, even in off-kilter activities like surfing.
HorizonBalancing: provides horizontal tilt correction up to 45 degrees and 4K/60fps video recording. In a dynamic setting, such as an FPV obstacle course run, this mode provides a smooth 4K image.
Specifications: DJI Osmo Action 3
- Display: Front Screen: 1.4-inch 326 ppi 320×320; Rear Screen: 2.25-inch 326 ppi 360×640
- Waterproof: 16m without Waterproof Case, 60m with Waterproof Case
- Number of Microphones: 3
- Supported SD Cards: microSD (up to 256 GB)
- Sensor: 1/1.7-inch CMOS; FOV: 155°; Aperture: f/2.8
- Max Photo Resolution: 4000×3000
- Zoom: Digital Zoom; Photo: 4x; Video: 2x
- Still Photography Modes: Single: 12 MP
- Recording: Up to 4K (4:3): 4096×3072@24/25/30/48/50/60fps
- Supports: Slow motion, Hyperlapse, Timelapse
- Stabilization: EIS, RockSteady 3.0, HorizonBalancing and HorizonSready
- Photo and Video formats: JPEG/RAW; MP4 (H.264/HEVC)
- Battery: 1770 mAh; 6.8 Wh; Up to 160 mins of operating time
- Fast charging support: In just 18 minutes, it can be powered up to 80%,
- Connectivity: Dual Band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 5.0,
- Dimensions (L×W×H): 70.5×44.2×32.8 mm; Weight: 145 g
Price and availability
The DJI Osmo Action 3 Standard Combo costs $329. (Rs. 26,182 approx.) Osmo Action 3 is now available in a variety of configurations from store.dji.com and most authorised retail partners.
Paul Pan, Senior Product Line Manager at DJI, commented on the launch, saying,
Ever since we released the original Osmo Action in 2019, we have been continuously inspired by the stunning footage captured with it. As our users keep pushing further, moving faster, and diving deeper, our mission is to provide a device built to keep up with them. Every new feature made Osmo Action 3 the most reliable, tough, and easy-to-use action camera. We can’t wait to see what our users create when they push their limits with Osmo Action 3.